Friday, May 20, 2011

This is it

So it was a month ago that I last posted about that debacle in Rome...it has taken a month for me to contemplate all that went on during that fateful night and the weeks, months and year that led up to it. I have come up with a theory, for so many years my fantasies, the things I wished for and I wanted and I could picture in my head happening, well, they didn't. I would always get some warped, picked up at the local convenient store generic version of the fantasy or dream that I had. Hence, the soup kitchen turned berated match in a bar called Trinity College in the middle of Rome. Of course I wasn't swept off my feet, I thought about it too much, I pictured what I wanted to happen...I "cinematized" what I wanted and I got Jersey Shored back to reality.

So now that I understand it isn't in the dream it is in the reality, I'm setting forth with my head fully in the game. This weekend I will get back on the train of the internet dating, I will see what life has to offer in the cyber world of relationships and I will inform you about each and every one of those train wrecks. Am I hoping for a train wreck? No. Do I actually want to find someone who will make me laugh and vice versa and want to spend more than 2 dates with me? Yes. Would I rather get a train wreck before something dramatic or worse boring for my dating tales? Hell yes!

I will keep you posted as long as you stay posted with me...let the journey begin again! Cyber on friends

No comments:

Post a Comment