Thursday, January 5, 2012

Single in Santiago

So here it is...here is the big announcement...I'm taking the blog and the dogs and we are moving to Santiago, Chile! Expect new stories of humor and self actualization as I wind my way through the streets of Santiago, the language of Spanish and the men of South America. I can only hope there will be at least one more Alessandro to give you more laughter and me great memories. Expect tales of wine and adventure and trials and tribulations and most of all, my way to find the humor in it all.  The move happens in 2 weeks and the stories I assume will start to happen in 2 weeks and 1 day!

Stay tuned friends!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait!! I expect some epic stories! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations!!! wait-you have more than one dog? HAVE AN AMAZING TIME!!!!

    kristina
    wonderswillnevercease.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete