Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Short, but informative

If you are looking for some answers on what you should know about dating, here's a very interesting and humorous take by a fellow thirty-something singleton: http://lifestyle.msn.com/relationships/article.aspx?cp-documentid=23779082&GT1=32023

And, I just have to pay homage to a dear friend from my high school days who announced his recent wedding and marriage on Facebook.com this week with the following appropriate status update:

"Death of a playa. Birth of a husband."

That is exactly how I found out he had a girlfriend, got engaged and married all in one after thought status update and I found it to be both poetic and hilarious at the same time!

Not writing my eulogy anytime soon, this female playa continues on...

Playon Playas...

No comments:

Post a Comment