Friday, July 2, 2010

Update

I have turned off match settings this weekend on eharm because of the commercial I heard yesterday on television "Chat for Free on eHarmony this weekend and meet your match". I'm not going to let the Valentine's Day massacre happen again on this day of Independence.  No thank you!

But because it has been so long since I have regaled any of you with my latest matches, let me tell you I have reached the pinnacle of no return.  I have surpassed being matched up with over ONE-THOUSAND MEN!  Yes, during this on and off 3 year relationship, we have really set an all time high, or low, wait.  So out of these over one thousand match ups: 150 of them have kids; 300 of them ride motorcycles; 400 of them are into video games; 5 openly live at home with their parents; about 550 have some form of goatee; 17 of them live no where near the city of Houston much less the state of Texas; I'm fairly certain about 25 of them are looking for a female friend to set them up with one of their gay friends; 1 says out of the 5 things he cannot live without one is Chili's; there is only one, Frank; and I'm fairly certain that out of the less than 1100 matches but more than 1000: 975 are looking for a one night stand.  Soooo, 150 first dates, 5 second dates, and 3 third dates later, I'm still on the prowl and a stones throw from being considered a cougar!

Happy 4th of July my fellow Americans, cougars, cougar cubs and cougar meat, and happy weekend to all!

No comments:

Post a Comment