Thursday, February 18, 2010

Latest Matches

So I have been matched up with some new people lately.  eHarmony has reached back into the bottom of the barrel for me again.  I mean there are quite a few with whom I don't have much in common.  So I thought I would share the 2 latest who's profiles made me laugh out loud:

Here we have Ryan:

The one thing Ryan is Most Passionate about:  
I enjoy hanging out with close friends and spending time with family. I really like smaller groups over large groups of people. I'd rather be out riding dirt bikes with my friends than sitting at a bar drinking.

And on how much he drinks: A few times a week

My assumption is either: he doesn't have any friends who dirt bike or his friends would rather drink with him than ride dirt bikes.  Either way, lose lose.  Oh, and he has a daughter.  Bye Ryan!

The Next guy is Anthony.  Now, he's a father of 2, so clearly I closed him. He's also one of the best spellers I have ever been matched up with, now I know I'm not a great speller, but he basically has word play here and I think it is worth sharing:

The one thing Anthony is most passionate about:
Life as a whole is what makes me passionate. I believe you need to work hard and play harder. Play time for me includes spending time with family and friends, riding the Harley, anything outdoors. My quite times includes watching movies, romatic evenings with that special someone, wheather that is snuggling on the couch watching a movie, or dressed up hitting the town. I enjoy participating in everything from concerts to the theater. Any of these qualities sound like what ur looking for? Then send me a message. We will never know if we never try. Look forward to hearing from u!
*footnote: I understand using "u" and "ur" in a text message, but I don't think it is that difficult to write out "you" and "you are" in an eharmony profile.
The most important thing Anthony is looking for in a person is:
Above all I am looking for loyalty. I also am looking for a woman who respects herself, she should be confident yet able to be papered.
The first thing people notice about Anthony is: 
I tend to be able to stike a conversation with just about anyone. Wheather faced with VIPs at a Galla or sitting in a neighborhood pub.
Ahhh, Anthony.
Oh, just so you know, I'm not the only one who closes for ridiculous reasons.  Jason, 31 closed me after my schmalentine's posting on Sunday and the reason he chose was:  I think the difference in age between us is too great.
I'll be 31 in July.
Happy Thursday!

2 comments: